Every March, all voters in the district are provided with the opportunity to vote on the budget for the following school year.
In addition, there are some items that frequently appear and require voter approval, including acceptance of the auditor reports, appropriation of funds for the various district trust funds, and School Board member salaries.
The ballots may also include some additional warrant articles that require voter approval. Warrant articles can be initiated either by the School Board or by voter petition.
Since the 2018 district ballots will include all of the above, the School Board will use this forum to provide all interested parties (voters, parents and students, teachers and district staff) with additional information.
To learn more, please click on any of the links below:
District Meeting Minutes – February 6, 2018
ConVal High School Science Lab Renovations
- General Information
- Architectural Plans (current, future)
- Estimated Tax Impact
2018 Petition Warrant Articles
- What is a Petition Warrant Article?
- Topic: Articles of Agreement (submitted by petition on December 28, 2017)
- Public Hearing on Petitioned Warrant Article to Amend the Articles of Agreement
- Topic: Visioning (submitted by petition on December 28, 2017)